Milkysu Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TRANS] 060111 Tweetan Junsu ttg Yunho?!

Go down

[TRANS] 060111 Tweetan Junsu ttg Yunho?! Empty [TRANS] 060111 Tweetan Junsu ttg Yunho?!

Post by Xi_ph0r1a Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:08 pm

(Junsu) Till now, I believed that.. it wasn’t true.. it couldn’t be true.. We all used to share the same thought that.. they are the enemy of all five of us ..It seems they were not the enemy to all of us.. To show thanks.. to that which we all once considered to be our enemy… Many things must have happened during the times we were not together.. I feel so worn out; (5:27pm KST)

(Junsu) I’m trying to think.. hear.. and see only good things.. I’ve been doing that till now.. But I’m finding that so hard to do today.. Though we are apart ..This isn’t right hyung… We used to share the same thoughts.. Why.. Why.. Why are you doing this.. (5:30pm KST)

(Junsu) I must love everything.. I must embrace everything.. I must embrace all of that.. That’s what I should do.. ^^ (6:40pm KST)

(Junsu) On our beautiful dream, all this is, is an ordeal we must face right now.. When the flowers fall, we will start again.. start again.. start again.. again.. we have to (6:42pm KST)

--

INDO TRANS

source: [Junsu's Twitter]
translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
shared by: tohosomnia.net + Milkysu Indo Forum
Do not remove/add on any credits
Xi_ph0r1a
Xi_ph0r1a
President
President

http://kiseki04.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down