Milkysu Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TRANS] 230610 Trio Tohoshinki, Air Mata Syukur

Go down

[TRANS] 230610 Trio Tohoshinki, Air Mata Syukur Empty [TRANS] 230610 Trio Tohoshinki, Air Mata Syukur

Post by choen Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:02 pm

[TRANS] 100623 Tohoshinki’s Trio, Tears Of Gratitude
[TRANS] 230610 Trio Tohoshinki, Air Mata Syukur Jyj
The unit that has paused all activities so far, Korea’s Tohoshinki members Junsu (23) Jejung (24) and Yuchun (24) formed a new unit and performed a total of 4 concerts in Tokyo Dome and Osaka Dome, to an estimated total crowd of 200,000 people. Before the final encore, Jejung said, “ Finally,(today) I told myself that I wouldn’t cry.” as he resisted the tears. However, due to the overwhelming emotions, the three eventually cried on stage. As their next activity, they will be performing at “a-nation” this summer. Due to new songs performed at the Live concerts, a possible new CD is being considered.

The new unit’s Live was full of twist and turns. Representing the 3 members that couldn’t stop crying on the first day at Osaka Dome, Jejung said at the final talk, “No matter what pain and sadness we’ve been through, we’ve endured all the emotions and tears. But in front of everyone here (today) I thought that I shouldn’t cry… I want to smile properly. To see everyone enjoying themselves, I think it’s better if we show you the happy side of ourselves,” However, after the encore, they couldn’t stop the tears from falling, and all 3 members were crying as they left the stage.

The waiting fans speculate that the production of “THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME” cost about 1.2 Billion Yen for this “Thanksgiving Day. ” Looking at the 450-inch big screen, the 3 members revealed Yuchun’s lines from his first key drama role, saying “I like…you.” This caused the fans to swoon and cheer furiously. From the 3 members’ interactions and hugs, you could feel the deep bond between them.

During the live, 4 new songs from the trio were revealed, and fans are hoping for a CD release. A representative of their management company Avex revealed that “We are currently considering the release of a CD,” and the current plan is for live recordings to be done this summer. The last ballad performed, with the message of “ We will meet again,” in the lyrics, “W” received the greatest response.

Digest videos from the 4 Dome performances were uploaded online and streamed for free on the internet, from the 16th and lasted for 5 days. On 28 July, the members’ documentary interviews taken this spring, at places like Korea and Canada will be released in the DVD “3HREE VOICES”

The next stage for the new unit will be at the outdoor event “a-nation”. They will perform this summer on 21 & 22 August in Osaka, and 28 & 29 August in Tokyo.

INDO TRANS

[TRANS] 100623 Trio Tohoshinki, Air Mata Syukur
Unit yang sejauh ini telah menghentikan sementara aktivitasnya, anggota Tohoshinki dari Korea Junsu (23), Jejung (24) dan Yuchun (24) membentuk unit baru dan menampilkan total 4 konser di Tokyo Dome dan Osaka Dome, dengan estimasi total penonton 200.000 orang. Sebelum akhir encore, Jejung berkata, "Akhirnya, (hari ini) aku berkata pada diriku sendiri bahwa aku tidak akan menangis" sambil menahan air mata. Akan tetapi, karena emosi yang luar biasa, ketiganya akhirnya menangis di atas panggung. Untuk kegiatan selanjutnya, mereka akan tampil di "a-nation" musim panas ini. Karena lagu baru telah ditampilkan di konser, kemungkinan adanya CD baru sedang dipertimbangkan.

Penampilan unit baru ini penuh dengan tikungan dan perubahan. Menampilkan 3 anggota yang tak bisa berhenti menangis pada hari pertama di Osaka Dome, Jejung berkata pada obrolan akhir, "Tidak peduli sakit dan kesedihan seperti apa yang telah kami lalui, kami telah menahan semua emosi dan air mata. Tapi di depan semua orang di sini (hari ini), aku pikir aku tidak seharusnya menangis... Aku ingin tersenyum dengan benar. Untuk melihat semua orang menikmati diri mereka sendiri, aku rasa lebih baik kami tunjukan sisi gembira dari diri kami", akan tetapi, setelah encore, mereka tidak bisa menghentikan air mata untuk jatuh, dan ketiga anggota menangis saat meninggalkan panggung.

Fans yang menunggu memperkirakan bahwa produksi dari "THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME" berbiaya sekitar 1.2 Milyar untuk "Thanksgiving Day" kali ini. Melihat pada layar besar 450-inch, ketiga anggota mengungkapkan perkataan Yuchun dari peran kunci drama pertamanya, mengatakan "I like...you". Ini menyebabkan fans jatuh pingsan dan bersorak sorai. Dari interaksi dan pelukan ketiga anggota, kamu bisa merasakan ikatan yang dalam di antara mereka.

Selama penampilan, 4 lagu baru dari ketiganya dikeluarkan, dan fans mengharapkan rilis dari CDnya. Perwakilan dari perusahaan manajemen Avex mengungkapkan bahwa, "Kami saat ini sedang mempertimbangkan untuk merilis CD-nya", dan rencana saat ini adalah untuk rekaman penampilannya agar selesai musim panas ini. Penampilan ballad terakhirnya, dengan pesan bahwa "Kita akan bertemu lagi", dalam lirik "W", menerima respon paling bagus.

Video singkat dari 4 penampilan Dome telah diunduh online dan dikeluarkan gratis di internet, dari tanggal 16 selama 5 hari. Tanggal 28 Juli, wawancara dokumenter dari ketiga anggota yang diambil musim semi ini, di tempat seperti Korea dan Canada, akan dirilis dalam DVD "3HREE VOICES"

Panggung selanjutnya untuk unit baru ini adalah acara outdoor "a-nation". Mereka akan tampil musim panas ini, pada tanggal 21 dan 22 Agustus di Osaka, dan 28 & 29 Agustus di Tokyo.

Source: [Daily Sports Online]
Translation Credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Indo Trans + Shared by : choen @ Milkysu Indo Forum

Please do not add on/remove credits
choen
choen
Director
Director

http://choenchoen.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down